MoneySends Terms & Conditions (T&Cs)
By subscribing on moneysends.com you acknowledge and accept the following:
- We process your data in line with the relevant data protection laws;
- We can contact you via email on the email address provided during the subscription process in addition to any other way in which you expressly grant us consent (by indicating this using the consent boxes on the subscription form) including but not limited to direct mail and targeted or customised online advertising;
- We may use the answers provided for marketing purposes;
- We may contact you with regard to MoneySends’ services including money transfer;
- We may contact you with promotional offers;
- You will be added and subscribed to our mailing lists;
- You may at anytime unsubscribe from the mailing lists by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intention or clicking the unsubscribe link found in the footer of any of our email correspondences;
- We may share your data with our marketing partners or the relevant Regulator or as may be required by English law;
- We do not buy or sell your data to or from any third party, marketing partner or person;
- You have the legal right to make a subject access request by contacting us in writing at email@example.com in relation to your personal data only;
- MoneySends or its brand owners may change or amend these terms and any other T&Cs at any time without further explanation;
- In the event that these T&Cs are scheduled to change, you will be notified by email or another form as we may feel appropriate or necessary;
- We reserve the sole right to not offer you our payment or money transfer services on launch;
- The launch day or launch is that which is publicised by MoneySends and its brand owners as being such. The date and time at which the service is considered launched or is due to be launched to the public is at the sole discretion and right of MoneySends and its brand owners.
These terms and conditions (T&Cs) are governed and construed in accordance with English law and the courts of England & Wales have sole jurisdiction.
MoneySends and MONEYSENDS are registered trademarks owned and managed by Sydco Sports Limited, a UK registered company who deal with and offer PR, admin and advisory services.
“We”, “Our”, “Us” and “Brand owner” means the owner of the MoneySends brand which is currently Sydco Sports Limited.
“You” or “Yourself” means any person that subscribes to moneysends.com.
Moneysends.com is currently a landing page which is used to register the interest of subscribers and potential customers so in far as the MoneySends brand and associated services. MoneySends is currently working on the development of an app which will enable customers to transfer money to friends and family instantly via their mobile or tablet.
These terms and conditions are not intended to give rights to any third parties and do not compel us or brand owners of the MoneySends brand to offering any services or promotions to yourself or any persons who subscribe to moneysends.com.